Thanks to all who joined our first set of educational webinars in 2017! In case you missed them, here are links to slides and recordings:
- “Begin With the End in Mind…..Creating Positive, Memorable Candidate Experiences”, sponsored by Scout Exchange and presented by Kelton Legend: slides
- “Beyond the Buzzwords: Make Sure You Can Hear”, presented by Tyler Barkmeier from Health eCareers: Slides
- “Are You Getting the Most out of Your Recruitment Strategy?” by Nurse.com. https://vimeo.com/user8333215/review/245219386/84a03a8809
- Linkedin – Networking site. Join LinkedIn to network with other recruiters and search for potential passive candidates
- Facebook – Source on own organization, create groups,post events (such as open houses), upload videos, source on groups (such as RN’s)
- Association for Surgical Technology – Association for Surgical Technology – associate site, job seekers and postings. Must place a journal ad to get web posting.
- USJobs.com – Great site for finding Ultra Sound (Sonographer) Techs. no need to place journal ad, web ad runs 30 days.
Recruitment Web Sites for Education and Resource
- www.ere.net Electronic Recruitment Enterprise. Free registration! Recruitment website with articles from seasoned recruiters, authors, speakers that discuss Best Practices and recruitment suggestion
- www.hr.com Free registration! Educational website that offers webcasts, current Employment Law articles and general blog area for recruiters.
- www.hrci.org Certification and credits for SPHR, PHR and CAHR.
- Grand Canyon University – Healthcare-specific education (e.g. nursing, medical imaging, respiratory therapy, healthcare administration and counseling
Recruitment Web Sites for Education and Resource:
- Electronic Recruitment Enterprise – Free registration! Recruitment website with articles from seasoned recruiters, authors, speakers that discuss Best Practices and recruitment suggestion
- HR.com – Free registration! Educational website that offers webcasts, current Employment Law articles and general blog area for recruiters
- LEARN (Local Education Adult Resource Network) – General/education for working professionals
Job Search ( healthcare & non-healthcare)
- DAHCRA Job Board – Local jobs
- Craig’s List – Free job postings!
- HR.com – Specialty site for HR job postings, news articles, blogs
To list additional sites that have proven success, please email the site address to: email@example.com